Membership is open to any mother or expectant mother of multiple births, mothers of adopted multiples, and mothers of children who were born no more than six months apart. As a member, you will have the following benefits:
- Club events including general meetings and speakers, kids events, play dates, moms nights out, seasonal parties for the whole family, fundraising activities, new member workshops, and an invitation to all State and National Club events
- Support and friendship from 200+ members
- Access to our private online Facebook pages – a forum for members to ask questions and share tips and information as well as buy and sell goods to one another.
- Opportunities to help with our community program Helping Hands
- Subscription to Multiple Times, our Club E-Newsletter
- Membership in Multiples of America and in the Southern California Mothers of Multiples Club (SCMOMC)
- Subscription to the Multiples of America newsletter
- Club’s Preemie Closet
- Clothing and Gear Sales
Regular Member: Has multiples who are less than 4 years of age
H.O.T.T Member (Has Older Twins or Triplets): Has multiples who have turned 4 years of age
Outside of Area Member: Has multiples and resides 100 miles or more from zip code 92692. Please contact [email protected] for more information.